Sunday, May 13, 2012

'For this child we prayed...'

I am happily exhausted. After a weekend full of family ... hanging out, playing backyard games, listening to music on the back porch, cooking, talking, seeing the kids play, watching all the dogs run around, going to church together, we got a small glimpse into what life might be like if we all lived in one place.

I'm so humbled by the amount of people who love Little Man and were able to spend the weekend here to celebrate our family's commitment to raise him knowing about a relationship with God. I love that love for a child can bring so many people together and I am so grateful for the people that love our little man.

Here are a few pictures from our awesome family weekend!



Shopping with Grandma & Grandpa

Anniversary Date Night

Movie Night! 

Movie Night Date ;)

Playing in the backyard!

Little Man on the move! (and check out those teeth!)

I want to be just like my Daddy!

I love my cousin!

Hanging out with Kaylee.

Playing with my cousin.

Grandpa & Grandma Micosky

Mimi, Paw Paw, and Uncle Brocky

Aunt Therese & Uncle David

The Byerlys!

After doing some cartwheels, round-offs & backbends!

Love my man Justin!
 Me and my Mumma.

Trying to hang outside even in the rain!

Playing with my cousins!

Playing with DADDY!!!

Kisses for Mommy =) (best Mother's Day present!) 

Playing with Daddy.

'For this child we prayed...' 1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment