Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jam Packed Weekend

Where does the weekend go? I swear I just crawled into bed Friday night, closed my eyes, and I woke up  Sunday night.  Even though it was super busy, we had a great time as a family. Saturday morning Brandon and Little Man came to watch me cross the finish line at the Ballantyne 10k that I ran. (In an hour and fifteen minutes by the way.) Then we took Peyton to a friend's 1 year birthday party, where he got to "swim" with some friends! Today we went to church, a baby shower, AND got some yard work done. Here are some pictures of this weekend's adventures.

The girls before the race! 

Out of the gate!

Catherine and I right out of the gate!

Heather and I right out of the gate!

Mommy & Little Man after the race!

Kathryn & Catherine!

About to cross the finish line.

Finally through!

This says 7 miles.... but it was a 10k, so who knows!

I love this one - Peyton loved splashing in the water!

Pool Party! (No diving!!!)

Playing with Jack and Toby.

Making some music!

You can't really tell, but Peyton is sitting on Toby's lap... and he kept doing it!
(You can see I'm rushing to move him!)

Hanging out with the Beckett & Toby!

Birthday Party snacks.

The Efird's baby shower for sweet baby Lincoln.

First tractor ride with Daddy!

Have a great week everyone! 






No comments:

Post a Comment